ACCOMODATION AT NEGOTIATED RATE:
A limited number (30) of rooms has been pre-booked for this event. Please used the form below to finalize the booking and the payment.
The school is held at , one of the historical Engineering School of Toulouse. It is situated in the city center of Toulouse, only 15-20 minutes from Blagnac Airport, which is easily accessible from all European hubs.
2 rue Camichel
Visit Airbus A380 tour - Friday 28th, June 2013
With the Airbus A380 tour, the "super jumbo" will reveal all her secrets...
The visit of Airbus and bus transportation are included in registration's fees
- 14h45: Departure of the bus from the conference location
- 15h45: Airbus visit (1h30)
- 17h15: Departure of the bus from Airbus back to city center (with possibility of drop off at the Toulouse airport)
Conditions for access
- Once registered, you will be contacted by Ms. B. DUCROCQ (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to provide personnal information which are demanded by Airbus for security reasons prior to the visit: Name (maiden name for women), firstname, date and location (city and country) of birth, nationality.
- Visit: Identity card or passport required. Cameras, camcorders and pets are not allowed on the sites.
Welcome to Toulouse city
With its characteristic architecture, the city of Toulouse has earned the nickname "ville rose" or "pink city" due to the colour of the local building material traditionally used - terra cotta bricks. Its other nickname is the "city of violets". There is a brotherhood of violets in Toulouse, as there was large-scale production of this flower here. The Violet is one of the prizes awarded by the Academy of Floral Games in Toulouse.
Home to Airbus, Toulouse is now one of Europe's high-tech cities with a large number of cutting-edge businesses in the aeronautic, IT and spatial industries, as well as many research institutes. It is an important university town with prestigious cultural centres such as its conference centre, José-Cabanis multimedia library, Zénith concert hall, Abattoirs museum of modern and contemporary art, Cité de l'Espace space park and Toulouse National Theatre (TNT).
Toulouse is undergoing rapid demographic expansion, the fastest-growing in France and, for agglomerations with more than 850,000 inhabitants, even in Europe. It is considered one of the larger intermediate European cities along with Lyon, Marseille, Florence, Hamburg and Zurich.